Room: HS 108 | Phone: (319) 988-4226 | Hours: 03:10 p.m. - 03:45 p.m.
- 1990: Graduated from Pleasantville High School, Pleasantville, Iowa
- 1992: Graduated from Des Moines Area Community College, Ankeny, Iowa, with Associate of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts
- 1994: Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa, with Bachelor of Arts Degree in English and certification in Secondary Education
- 1995: Hired at Hudson High School
- 1996: Started Hudson High School’s Journalism Program
- 1997: Began Hudson High School’s award-winning high school newspaper, THE PIRATE PRESS, thanks to a partnership with THE HUDSON HERALD
- 2008: Became advisor to Hudson High School’s award-winning district yearbook, THE PIRATE
Courses taught: Consumer English/Real World Skills For Grade 12 (1995-97), Consumer English/Real World Skills For Grade 11 (1997-98), Junior English/English 11(1997-98), Freshman English/English 9 (1998-present), Senior English/English 12 (2011-present); Journalism I (1996-04), Journalism I:Writing (2004-present), Journalism I:Design (2004-present), Journalism 2/3/4:Publications (1997-present).