We have implemented PaySchools Central, an online payment platform, to help make managing lunch and fee payments easier for our students’ parents. This new system will be available starting 8:00 AM on Monday October 16, 2017. (Please set up your new account after 8 am on Monday) The portal is easy to set up and use, both online and via the mobileapp. To get started, follow the instructions below.
If you need help along the way, please contact us: Chad or Sheila at 319-988-3233
- Visit our portal using your Internet browser. www.payschoolscentral.comor you can click the link in the lunch tab of JMC just like in the past.
- Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your students.
- You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
- Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central as often as you’d like.
- The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system.
- PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchases. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact the school/district registrar or view it by logging in to JMC.
Chad Wagner, Business Manager, Hudson Community School, 319-988-3233 ext.362
Sheila Petry, Administrative Asst., Hudson Community School, 319-988-3233 ext. 360